Here are some navigation tips to quickly get from place to place as you begin moving around within mySJC.
- Clicking on a tab at the top of the page will always load the home page for that tab.
- The home page for a tab will display a number of portlets in the main content area of the page.
- The left column of a page will display: the name of the tab you are currently viewing the name of the page you are on, followed by a list of the portlets on the page a list of pages created under the tab any subsections that have been created under the tab. Subsections display a folder icon.
- Click on the title of the portlet to display that portlet by itself on the page. The originating page name will appear at the top of the content area, as a link.
- Click on this link to display all the portlets once more.
- To return to the main page for a tab, click on the tab at the top of the page or the name of the tab at the top of the left column.
- As you navigate through the content on a tab, you will create a You Are Here: "breadcrumb" in the bar just below the Home tab. This will display the path you have taken to your current location as a series of links, which you may click to return to any of the previous pages.